The Parents Staff Community (PSC) is an organization of parents and teachers working together to improve the academic climate and communications within GIS and between GIS and parents. PSC exists to support and encourage the GIS staff and faculty and to facilitate community between staff and the parents of GIS. It consists of an English, Thai and Korean chapter, each working with school administration to reach the three largest language groups among GIS parents. Important PSC activities include back-to-school parent nights, monthly bake sales, graduating student scholarships, and staff appreciation week.
The aims and purposes of the PSC of Grace International School are:
- To promote the welfare of the students through parent involvement in school affairs.
- To welcome parents of all nationalities in school affairs and promote contact between parents, teachers, and staff for the purpose of fostering understanding, communication and cooperation.
- To serve as an open forum for the discussion of matters related to the operation of the school, student’s academic and social activities.
- To enlist the active participation by parents and staff in relevant projects and fund raisers which promote the interests of the school.
- To facilitate fellowship between the staff and parents.
For more information, contact…
< open >
Deborah Park (Kim) firstname.lastname@example.org