PARENT-STAFF COMMUNITY (PSC)
WE LEARN. WE ACHIEVE. WE CARE.
Welcome to the Parent-Staff Community (PSC) of Grace International School. We exist to foster healthy communication between parents and staff, facilitate community amongst GIS families, and to encourage staff and show gratitude for all they do.
What The PSC Does
- We promote the welfare of students through parental involvement in school affairs
- We foster a harmonious environment of understanding and cooperation among the many nationalities and ethnicities represented by the GIS student body.
- We facilitate communication, cooperation, and fellowship between parents and staff
- We engage the participation of parents and staff in projects and fundraisers benefiting GIS in accordance with the PSC mission statement
- Function as a group council
- Empowered by the Superintendent who collaborates to set direction
- Help keep a pulse on concerns and questions in the community
- Foster healthy communication
- Facilitate community amongst GIS families
- Be a sounding board/focus group for GIS administration
Interested in serving on the PSC? Contact a PSC representative today for more information.